Terms and Conditions
If you have ant questions about our terms and conditions, please feel free to contact us.
- Galaxy International Trading Ltd. (“Galaxy Software” or “the Company”) is a software development and hosting International Business Company (“IBC”), registered in the Seychelles.
- The business of Galaxy Software is to develop automated software solutions. The details of the software are confidential and will not be made available for inspection in any circumstances, except with the authorisation of the Board of Galaxy Software. The software is of a specialised and complex nature and is only available for use under the hosting services provided by the Company.
- Galaxy Software shall not be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or other losses or damages, or for any damages pertaining to loss of profits or business, loss of use or data or other intangible damages or losses, even arising out of or relating to (i) the use of the software and/or any information or content contained on the software, or any errors or omissions therein, or the use of, or inability to use the software by the Client; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute services; (iii) unauthorized access to the Client profile by a third party or if the software is hacked.
- Galaxy Software will raise invoices when it deems appropriate, which may be as often as weekly. These invoices will be for the services hosted by Galaxy Software with its software. If an invoice is not paid within 7 days accounts will be suspended and if not paid within 14 days your account will be removed from Galaxy Software hosting servers.
- By agreeing to these Terms, Conditions and Representations, Clients declare that they will not use the software for any unlawful purpose.
- Galaxy Software may be required, in certain circumstances, to disclose information in good faith and where Galaxy Software is required to do so in the following circumstances: by law or by any court; to protect the rights, property or safety of Galaxy Software, its customers or third parties.
- Galaxy Software reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time. Galaxy Software will inform every time a change is made. If the Client use the software after a change is informed it means the term is agreed.
- This Terms, Conditions Representations and everything related to the software are subject to the laws of Seychelles. If there is a dispute between the Client and Galaxy Software that results in litigation then the Client must submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Seychelles.